You need to ensure that your FDW's accommodation meets the following requirements:
- Adequate shelter: the accommodation must adequately protect your FDW from environmental elements such as sun, rain or strong winds.
- Basic amenities: you must minimally provide your FDW with a mattress, pillow and blanket.
- Sufficient ventilation: your FDW’s accommodation must be sufficiently ventilated. Mechanical ventilation (e.g. electrical fan) should be provided if natural ventilation is inadequate.
- Safety: your FDW should not sleep near any dangerous equipment or structure that could potentially cause harm or hurt to her.
- Modesty: your FDW must not sleep in the same room as a male adult or teenager.
- Space and privacy: you should provide your FDW with a separate room. If that is not possible, you should ensure that her accommodation has adequate space and privacy.